What are the festival HOURS & next DATES?
- Saturday, November 18th, 2017 – 10am-10pm
- Sunday, November 19th, 2017 – 11am-7pm
What is the address of the festival?
Memorial Park – Stuart, Florida
300 SE Ocean Blvd, Stuart, FL 34994
1) From I-95, take Exit 101 to merge onto SW Kanner Hwy/SR-76 East, toward Stuart.
2) Continue eastward on S. Kanner Hwy; after about 6.8 miles, it turns slightly right and becomes S. Colorado Ave.
3) At the traffic circle, take the 1st exit onto SE Ocean Blvd/SR-A1A.
4) Turn right at SE Flagler Ave.
5) Make a slight left at SE Stypmann Blvd
What bands are playing this year?
Saturday November 18th – Day 1
11am Scott Benge (Classic Rock)
2pm The Hollidazed (Rock/Funk)
5pm 56 Ace Band (Country)
8pm The Bryce Allan Band (Reggae)
Sunday November 19th – Day 2
11am: Soul Jam (Reggae)
2pm: The Kinnected (Pop/Rock)
5pm: Hot Pink Band (Electric Rock)
Does the admission to the event include seafood?
No, we offer many different local food vendors selling a wide selection of great Seafood items ranging in price depending on what u choose.
How do I become a vendor?
We have a limited number of spaces available. All spaces are 10 x 10. Vendors are urged to apply as soon as possible. In order to become a vendor contact Lainey Ruskay below:
Contact Lainey Ruskay at Lainey@grandslamevents.net or 561-847-2090.
Can I re-enter the Festival?
Yes, as long as you have your wristband on you can leave and re-enter through the gates.
Where do I park?
We have several FREE options near the festival. Please follow the parking signs to the designated lots.
Can you bring your dog?
Yes, as long as it’s on a leash.
Can you bring coolers?
No, all outside beverages and goods are strictly prohibited.